5 Weekend Escape Don’ts
We all have a busy life. It looks like a normal person’s life gets busier with each passing year. As a consequence of this, it really gets difficult for a person to find time for their own self to relax and book a holiday. The whole idea of spending relaxing time at some exotic destination seems to be a dream. This is something we all would love to do, but the problem is that we all are so time-restrained that we just can’t turn this dream into a reality.
This doesn’t mean that busy people can’t have fun in their lives surely, they can, but this can happen if they plan their vacation effectively. Make the correct decisions, and you can enjoy your small vacations at the max.
Here are some of the mistakes which you should avoid when planning, reserving your mini-vacation.
1. Don’t reserve your accommodation away from all the action. If this is a short weekend escape trip then you need to book your accommodation near the activities, if you plan to spend your time alone and want to relax, then you can book you’re lodging far. If your lodging is far and it’s your short getaway you’re only going to end up expenditure more time traveling and less time in having fun.
2. Don’t over plan your schedule; this is a small weekend trip so it’s obvious you can’t see everything, so it’s necessary that you plan to visit those sites which you want to see the most this way you will feel you had made most of your weekend.
3. Don’t take connected flights, even though it can be cheaper and yes who doesn’t want to save money, but this can take precious hours from your small weekend getaway.
4. Don’t go to destinations which are difficult to reach regarding transportation as this will only waste your precious time.
5. Don’t forget to bring a map with you if you are new to that place; if you are having the assistance of a tour guide, then you can roam without a map otherwise it’s recommended that you carry a map so that you know where you are and which location you need to reach.